Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Gratitude and Underpants

I think that I have never naturally said the word 'underpants' in a sentence. I mean, it just doesn't sound right. Even worse: panties. I guess I was raised on 'underwear'. In England, they say 'pants' and 'knickers' to mean underwear, which I think is a better system. Which somehow brings me to my point...


Things I am Grateful For

I am wearing women's underwear today. I have been wearing big ugly men's underwear for a few months now, which probably would have been much more painful for someone who's more of lady than I am. Still, I was pretty sick of it.

I meditated today for the length of time it takes to burn a long stick of Shoyeido White Cloud incense, my favorite, with one rain spattered window open. Rainy warmish San Francisco air is nice.  

I slept 'til 11am and felt great when I woke up. Grateful that I can sleep as much as I want.

And Paramananda & I managed to connect on skype today...

3 comments: