Sunday, March 4, 2012

How Am I? (Update from My Perch)


  • Above is a fascinating one-minute slo-mo video of a flying eagle owl. 
  • How am I? Pretty good. My hands shake. Generally I feel kind of shakey a lot of the time, kind of like you feel when you haven't eaten for a long time, except the hunger part. I bruise easily, tire very quickly, and when nature calls, I have a few minutes to make it to a bathroom...I did walk up toward Twin Peaks yesterday with Dawn, made it to the overpass which is about a mile I think (it's a very steep walk.) That felt good. 
  • Then we watched the Louis C.K. show he is selling for $5 on his website. He's a comedian if you haven't heard of him. His nickname should be The Disgusting Philosopher. 
  • Some degree of anxiety about my future creeping in. So many unknowns. Trying to see as an opportunity! 
  • I love watching Scrubs (season 5 of 9) from my bed/perch, my favorite place.
  • Checking in with Doctor Patel tomorrow at 3pm. 

2 comments:

  1. I love Louie! His TV show is great. The Dirty Shadow-Side Ruminator?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Suva. Wish I could cuddle with you on your perch. Maybe I will seek temporary reincarnation as your cat. Hum, gotta work on that.

    ReplyDelete