Thursday, March 22, 2012

THAI MASSAGE ROCKS

photo from the la nee website
My last post is an example of one that I didn't spend much time on, and that I read later and didn't like. I need time to get the balance of being candid with not wanting people to unnecessarily worry about me.

I had a great day. Paulette and I went to a new place up the street, very nice, La Nee Thai, that offers traditional Thai massage. It's $45 during the week for an hour Thai massage.

They give you a sheet to write the pressure you want (Gentle, Medium or Strong) and circle the parts of the body you want them to focus on. There was also a section with checkboxes next to conditions, such as asthma, arthritis, and...cancer.

I did the right thing in that I did not check that box, since there isn't anything they can do or not do about it. All it would do is potentially mess up the massage! I circled both Medium and Strong. And this woman called Kai kicked my ass! She also asked several times whether it was all right, which is partly why it was. When she stood on my shoulders, crushing apart my shoulder blades and my lungs, it was hard to answer, Good...

No comments:

Post a Comment