Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hello, Depression

Filoli gardens
It's time for me to plan to do something different than growing frustrated in San Francisco waiting to find out my projected life expectancy...you think?

Still somewhat on the fence but may try to get on this retreat, and go visit my folks in Southern California.

April 18-27: Spring Insight Meditation Retreat with Chi Gung
Joshua Tree Spiritual Center, Yucca Valley, with Jack Kornfield et al.

Just need a backup plan if I don't get on it. Maybe a road trip and some kind of solitary retreat...

Paulette will be here tomorrow, and Kathy and Paris (niece) on Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, come with Morgan, Julianna and I to Phoenix, Tucson and Denver, April 5th thru 12th. Two Giants' games, one in Phoenix and one in Denver. Plus, hiking in the desert and the Rockies! Whoop, whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Jikoji for a few days? I know Tania goes there to walk, reflect, eat doughnuts, etc. I'd be up for going for a few days.
    Or maybe one of those Cruise Ships with gambling, unlimited ballroom dancing and shuffle board? Or Roswell, New Mexico where my sister moved--do a little UFO sighting?
    hug hugs--Lisa KH

    ReplyDelete