Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Suvanna watch - laura

Organizing closet
Kept it low key today, just organizing Suvanna's room. Even that wore her out, though she managed a walk this evening. It was nice and crispy cold outside and felt great. She MADE me get a salty caramel ice cream [from Bi-Rite].....yummy.

How nice for Suvanna to be done with all her treatments. She is more tired than ever and a little fragile, I think, but on the road to healing, at long last. We will do a jig shortly.

Laura



3 comments:

  1. Looking good! When you guys are done there, I know a house that needs organizing! HA, HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found a picture of Suvanna in Trebor's photos, thought I would share it.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/treborscholz/2682991598/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures steve, never seen it before!

    ReplyDelete