Friday, February 24, 2012

Tired

Lilac lane, on a walk with Rochelle
Notice the insect in front.
Had a nice skype chat with my sisters tonight. I bought Premium and it didn't make any difference, we still weren't all on video...Still, it's nice to hear their voices, and the video worked with Cull who is the one furthest away.

I took out the recycling today and had to take a nap afterwards. There was a lot, and we have a big staircase, but still.

Wrote out a schedule today of pills to take. It helped a lot. Last antibiotic tonight.

Tong got me a Thai massage tomorrow at the Embarcadero Y which I am really looking forward to. So much tension in my tired body.

2 comments:

  1. woah, just caught up with your blog and all the news therein - heck of a blog to be bloggin'. Wish I was coming to SF soon. But really loving your writing its actually a good read. All best wishes - Love Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Tarini in Belgium (I was ordained with her in Tuscany in 2001)

    I tried to post a comment on your blog which I am re-reading, but as I have none of the profiles it disappeared. So I try again this way.
    I am impressed with the blog and enjoy reading it, although that may sound strange considered the subject.
    You must have a lot of courage in going through the process of your illness and share this with us, I applaud and admire you for it.
    I was shocked by your illness and am impressed by how you take it, practise shows in this things isnot it.
    I can relate to some of the experiences, it brings memories of when I had lung cancer some years ago.
    And indeed, it is good to become not too self obsessed, although it is not always easy to be aware of it, things can be quite overwhelming sometimes.
    I hope that you will recover and stay clean of it, like me (till now at least)
    I vividly remember being in Tuscany with you and others, I especially remember your wholehearted and enjoyable laugh.
    I wish you much strength, much friendship and care and despite everything:much fun.
    Love and much metta
    Tarini
    Belgium

    ReplyDelete