Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Late Night

This is part of what I looked like today in the radiation waiting room, photo by Dhivajri.

My various symptoms seem much better. The acupuncturists today, Misha and Elisa, were very happy with how great my blood counts are etc. Misha was saying there was a study on one acupuncture point which was shown to keep up blood counts. I feel so good when I am there.

Was wide awake until about 3am this morning and didn't know why. Read the sheet that came with the Chinese herbs (called 'Marrow Plus') I started taking. Apparently some people get a lot of energy from astralagus, some do not. I know which one I am - and that I'm not taking it at night anymore!

Laura arrived tonight, chauffeured by Ben from the Amtrak station in Emeryville. I felt very healthy today - but it's going to be a relief not to have to keep track of stuff so much!


1 comment:

  1. I think you missed your calling. You should have been a LEG model.

    ReplyDelete