Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Different Diagnosis

Here is my diagnosis from Misha Cohen's office, written up by the other acupuncturist, Elisa Angelone.
Yin
 and 
Blood
(Xue) 
deficiency 
with 
lack 
of 
Qi
in 
Upper 
Jiao, 
Kidney
 and 
Spleen
 Deficiency, 
Heart 
Fire,
 Toxic 
Heat, 
Chong 
Mai 
Imbalance

Doesn't sound too bad does it? Well, sounds better than Stage IV cancer I would say. Anyway the treatment plan is 5 pages, and they want to see me 2x/week during chemo. There are a lot of nutritional recommendations which I want to follow...I will try to find a way to summarize them.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to have a different perspective-- "Kidney and Spleen Deficiency" and "Chong Mai Imbalance" and lack of "Qin Upper Jiao" ahhh, well that's sounds manageable ;) xox

    ReplyDelete