Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Few More Things

Eclipse, San Francisco
A few more things about today.

No more nausea after I rested for a couple of hours. I'm still going to be taking 2 diff anti things for 3 days, so we'll see.

I feel fine so don't need any help yet...or not any more than I'm already getting! If you might want to eventually help in any way it would be very useful for you to sign up on lotsahelpinghands (people offer via posted comments or phone calls or in person or emails but I can't keep track...) I did post some information about the food I am eating on the Food tab.

Tong saw a flyer for a gynecological cancer support group: at Geary 1st and 3rd Tuesdays. I would like to go to this some time if possible. I'd love to find one closer to my house but that is not likely to happen.

The sweet radiation oncologist Milan Patel told me today that the radiation would very likely stop the bleeding and decrease the pain in my sit bones.

Appointment tomorrow @ 2pm at Honeycomb for the ever elusive haircut. Was pondering a Michelle Williams 'do. Don't know if I can face a pixie.

I'm very glad the treatment has started. Let's get this shit done!

No comments:

Post a Comment