Monday, January 16, 2012

A Note From Pasadini About Helping

Friendly donkey in Valderrobres, Spain, 2009
If you would like to help me when I am unable to take care of myself, and/or find out what help I need, please click here to register with lotsahelpinghands.com and request to join the online community.

More about helping on the 'Help Needed' tab.

Here is some info from Pasadini about the website:

I have set up a fancy dancy on line coordination website in order to help folks plug into how to help Suvarnaprabha out over the next few months with rides, food, etc. 

Once you go to this site you are invited to fill out the right-hand side of the form which is a Request to Join the Community. After you've done this, you get approved, then you will be sent instructions for setting a password and signing-in. Then you are good to go.  Once you sign up for a task the website will send you reminders automatically which is extremely thoughtful/useful.

I will be adding stuff as needs come up so you will notice that if you sign up now that there is only one open activity as of yet.  But please check back as once SP gets her schedule for chemo, etc. then I will add dates for rides.  She will have a car you can use (manual transmission) if you don't have your own!

Thanks much and if you need help with this don't hesitate to shoot me an email.  

Kindly, 
Pasadini.

6 comments:

  1. hi suvanna,

    i'm glad to see this..(thanks pasadini) because i'd love to cook for you!

    thoughts of you tomorrow,

    amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ...How can we in the UK help ... its a bit far to travel with the offer of a lift etc. Is sending love n thoughts enough ... doesn't feel like it is ?! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi acalavajri, wow, you are the exact right person who i need to get me to go for walks!! too bad we live across the earth from each other!! anyway nice to hear from you and i hope all goes well in Spain for you and the gals...love SP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - you can try taking a 'virtual me' with you .... and remember the walks we did share ... not really 'walks' as such, were they. You certainly took me off the trail - and I still have the scars to prove it !! Thanks for the good wishes .... Go Gal !! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... forgot to ask .... Pasadini, whats the 'Just Giving' site please...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The site for signing up to help is above in SP's post. Email me at powergrrl@gmail.com if it doesn't work.
      Pasadini.

      Delete